Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Joel Robuchon



If you want to really splurge, I highly recommend Joel Robuchon at the MGM Grand. It is pricey. The six course prix fixe menu is $250 pp and the sixteen course menu is $385 pp.


But it is an AMAZING experience. THIS would impress a client. It is a 5 Diamond, 3 Star Michelin Guide restaurant. Robouchon has been called the Chef of the Century in France. This is his first US restaurant.

The flavors are exquisite. The service is impeccable.

Photos
Videos (dated Nov 7, 2008)

He has a lower price alternative right next door. L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon has an average check of $125 pp.

1 comment:

eamon said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com