Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Do you need to close down a street for an event? Or apply for a liquor permit for an off-site event?

Here is a link to the City of Las Vegas Public Right of Way Event Permit Request. And here is a link to the Clark County Application/Permit Liquor Caterer Event which must be filed at least 3 days in advance of the event.

You may not be aware, but The Strip and the airport are not in the City of Las Vegas, they are in unincorporated Clark County. The dividing line in the Strip area is Sahara. Everything north of Sahara is in the City of Las Vegas.

Some rules and regulations differ between the city and the county. Particularly rules from the fire marshall. Be sure you are meeting the right set of requirements.

No comments: